Cook – Part-Time #13
Job ID: 190513-CK
We’re looking for an enthusiastic person who can join our team. The Cook will act as a positive role model and participate fully as a member of the program team and the Agency as a whole. Specific duties for this role include purchasing food, as well as planning and providing nutritious meals based on Canada’s Food Guide with consideration given to people’s preferences, ethnic background, special diets etc..
Qualifications we are looking for include:
- Food Service Certificate or related courses.
- The successful applicant will have one year direct experience in food preparation, meal planning including special diets, order of food, organizational and computer skills.
- Knowledge of Canada’s Food Guide is an asset.
- Standard First-Aid and Safe Food Handling training preferred.
- Access to reliable transportation.
- Temporary: June – September: Mon – Fri 1:00pm – 6:00pm
- Permanent: Alternating Weekends: 10:00am – 6:00pm
Applicants must apply in writing submitting a résumé and cover letter with a summary of relevant qualifications and reason for interest in this position by May 24, 2019 to:
Jenny Lehman- Manager of Complex Care and Inclusive Living
99 Ottawa Street East
Kitchener, ON. N2G 3S8s
To Apply: Fill in application form found on this page.