Guiding Job Seekers in the right direction to find meaningful employment by matching interests, skills, and career goals to find the perfect fit!
What We Do For Job Seekers…
- Create an Employment Plan: Individualized supports to plan for all the steps in reaching employment goals
- Job Readiness: Career exploration, workshops, resume building and interview preparation
- Experiential learning opportunities in authentic work and community settings to help identify individual interests and skill levels
- Job Development: Individualized job search plan in finding the right job
- Job Coaches: On the job training and ongoing job retention and maintenance supports
Who is eligible?
- KW Career Compass works with adults residing in Waterloo Region who have a developmental disability.
- Referrals are received from Developmental Services Ontario (DSO)
- Fee for Service options are available
Click below for more information about:
If you are a job seeker who is motivated, reliable and dependable or would like more information about KW Career Compass, please email us today at email@example.com or call Wil Candlish, Manager, 519-744-6307 ext 1213.